Czech Aerospace Research Centre
Information for interviewers according to regulation the European Parliament and Counsel (EC) 2016/679 (further only „ GDPR”)
Výzkumný a zkušební letecký ústav, a.s. with the registered seat Beranových 130, 199 05 Prague – Letňany IČ: 00010669, DIČ: CZ 00010669 (further only „ administrator”)
By the filling of the contact form interviewer agrees with treatment of his personal and contact data for purposes of preparing and dispatching the reply or other reaction to his inquiry.
The administrator is entitled to hold the data contained in the contact form for a period of 2 months after the dispatch of the reply , as far as there in no longer term resulting from general binding rule of law.
The interviewer is according to sections 15 – 22 GDPR entitled to:
– ask for free access to his data,
– ask for copy of this data,
– ask for correction of the data,
– ask for clearance of the data treated after the expiration of the purpose mentioned above, after the recalling of hiis previous consent agreement recalls, in case of objection against treatment, or if the administrator treats the data ilegally,
– ask for limited treatment of the data (e.g. administrator already does not need the data and interviewer demands it for designation, performance or defense of his rights).
– ask the administrator for transfer of the data to other administrator (in commonly used, structured and and machine – readable format).