Earlier this year VZLÚ launched a new climate chamber type VCS 7340-3 from manufacturer Vötsch Industrietechnik GmbH.
This device is designed to perform thermal tests (cold, heat, temperature changes) and temperature-humidity tests. The device has a test area of about 3.5 cubic meters and significantly expand testing opportunities, particularly for products and assembly of larger size and weight.
MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE CHAMBER:
Dimensions W x H: 2000 x 1510 x 1150 mm
Volume: about 3.5 m3
Max. weight of the tested product : 250 kg
• Temperature range: -70 to +180 oC
• Temperature gradient: 3 K.min-1
• Temperature compensation: up to 8000 W
• Temperature range: +10 to +90 oC
• Operating humidity range: 10-98%.