Sit down, relax and read new issue of the Czech Aerospace Proceedings magazine.
The magazine is published by the ALV - Association of the aviation manufacturers in cooperation with the Czech technological platform for the aviaton and space.
Table of contents:
- Landing shock aeroelastic response analysis of ev 55m utility aircraft.
- The effect of buckling on load carrying capacity of thin walled composite structures.
- Rotor-stator interaction using the edge solver.
- Tests LCF of the M601 engine radial compressor case at the elevated temperature.
- Modelling of influence of secondary flow on integral parameters of straight blade cascade.
- Functional drop tests of l-410 uvp-e20 and l-410 ng (mosta) landing gears on platform and rotating drum.
- Fast transient process simulation.
- Czech organizations in eu research programmes for aeronautics.