In November is held in Prague regular two-day international expert conference under the auspices of the Department of Air Transport of University in Žilina. The aim of the conference is to present the results of research and training activities and exchange of experiences in aviation.
INAIR conference is a unique platform for discussion between academics and industry. The main motto of the conference is "Europe: How to stay connected." During the last ten years, we can see that Europe's position in aviation waning. The rapidly growing air transport market is dominated by the Middle East, Asia or Latin America. New markets, combined with new technologies has led to a significant change in the aviation world. Today's leading airlines and airports are located in new areas, while European industry is forced to defend or just needs to rethink its position.
Main points for discussion:
- Is it finally time for Europe to consider how to stay connected?
- By what means it could be achieved? What are the unique selling points of Europe’s aviation branch?
- What is the role of other regions in this process? How can Europe cooperate with other regions?
- Can Europe “export” training given its strong legacy?
- Is the new generation of professionals able to change current status?
- What is the role of national organizations and governmental institutions in strengthening European research and innovation potential in the field of Aeronautics and Air Transport?