VZLU received an award from the European Space Agency ESA
27. 2. 2015 - VZLU participates in the SWARM space mission, which explores the earth's magnetic field.
Improving the safety of aviation technology in the international program Future Sky Safety
15. 1. 2015 - In January 2015 started the program Future Sky Safety held within Horizon 2020
VZLU is part of a mission to Jupiter's moons
14. 1. 2015 - The mission called JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer) is the first mission of the class L (Large) selected for implementation under the ESA Cosmic Vision 2015-2025. The main objective of the mission is a thorough exploration of the planet Jupiter and its three moons, Europa, Callisto and Ganymede, which could provide acceptable living conditions.
A new price list for 3D measurement in VZLÚ Prague
12. 1. 2015 - A 3D measurement and calibration of gauges in VZLÚ Prague
19. 12. 2014 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2015.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 3/2014
1. 12. 2014 - Available in electronic version for free
Development of unmanned dron in VZLU within project AUVIS
13. 11. 2014 - Automated aerospace information system AUVIS
Project INMA - development of new technology for titanium sheet
7. 11. 2014 - VZLU participated in a European research project INMA (Innovative Manufacturing of complex components Ti sheet).
International conference INAIR 2014 is held in Prague
24. 10. 2014 - The main aim of the conference is Europe: how to stay connected.
VZLU gained "Technological Oscar"
23. 10. 2014 - VZLÚ participated in the development of electrically powered aircraft. The project led by EVEKTOR was awarded by Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
Mega grips for load tests at VZLU
1. 10. 2014 - VZLU opened a new clamping jaws from the US company MTS with a maximum load of up to 100 tons.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 2/2014
18. 9. 2014 - Available in electronic version on ALV web page
Workshop in VZLU: New European Programs for Aeronautics
11. 9. 2014 - On 19 September will be held in Prague in VZLU workshop focused on Horizon 2020 and Clean Sky 2
Football match between research and business
9. 9. 2014 - VZLU won this year football match organized by Association of Research Organizations AVO
VZLU prepares nanosatelit
12. 8. 2014 - Satellite will be used for the prove of funcionality of new space technologies in orbit
Wind around the high-rise buildings
6. 8. 2014 - When you know how the wind behaves, you can save
VZLU cooperates on the development of highly efficient turbines
1. 8. 2014 - The aim of the project is to design turbine sets with improved efficiency of energy conversion from primary energy into electrical energy.
VZLU is involved in EU project AFLoNext coordinated by Airbus
28. 7. 2014 - AFLoNext (ACTIVE FLOW LOADS & NOISE CONTROL ON NEXT GENERATION WING) is part of 7th Framework programme EU
AVO meeting in VZLU
25. 7. 2014 - Meeting of Association of Research Organization held in July in VZLU´s premises
VZLU is involved in the project Competence Centres of rail vehicles
15. 7. 2014 - Project CKDV (TE01020038) is financially supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic