Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.
Final meeting and the completion of the ESPOSA project
16. 6. 2016 - The final meeting attended by representatives of the European Commission was held in the Polish research center ILOT residing in Warsaw. The project was coordinated by PBS Velká Bíteš along with VZLÚ.
VZLU obtained the Czech Stability Award
1. 6. 2016 - The award provides an independent view of the financial and non-financial standing of the company.
Visit of Chinese delegation from AVIC
27. 5. 2016 - The Chinese delegation from AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) hold cooperation talks with VZLÚ.
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2016
4. 4. 2016 - VZLU is again a sponzor of the European competition of satellite navigation syste.
Every year VZLU is introduced to college students
31. 3. 2016 - VZLU was introduced to the students of University of West Bohemia in Pilsen and Technical University in Prague
25. 2. 2016 - VZLU successfully solves the project focused on a new reaction stage with higher efficiency for use in steam turbines with lower outputs.
New tax deduction in a field of research and development
13. 1. 2016 - In accordance with § 34 of the Act no. 586/1992 Coll., On income taxes can be deducted from the tax deductible allowance of 100 to 110%.
New issue of Aviation journal.
11. 1. 2016 - Available for free in electronic version.
22. 12. 2015 - Thank you for cooperation in 2015.
Evaluation of the competition ESNC 2015
4. 12. 2015 - VZLU is actively involved in space activities. The awards for winners were provided by VZLU.
Introducing new spin off company VZLUTEST, a.s.
1. 12. 2015 - New spin off company established in November 2015.
Prestigious award for young researchers received the researcher from VZLU.
27. 11. 2015 - The expert jury annually awards scientific advance in the field of material fatigue tests.
Further proof that sport is becoming a science
20. 11. 2015 - Downhill skier Ondrej Bank tunes details before the first World Cup in a wind tunnel at VZLU.
Invitation for Publication of International competition ESNC
18. 11. 2015 - European Satellite Navigation Competition ESNC is an international competition that selects the best ideas making use of satellite navigation systems in various areas of human activity.
IFAR (Forum for Aviation Research) summit was held in USA on october
21. 10. 2015 - Summit of International Forum for Aviation Research (IFAR) was held in October.
ESPOSA workshop on international science conference MOSATT 2015
6. 10. 2015 - ESPOSA Workshop on Reliable “COTS” Based Systems for Small Engine.
Scientific seminar on Airflow modelling in aeronautical and industrial applications 2015
1. 10. 2015 - Scientific and technical seminar focused on the issue of air flow was held in September at VZLU.
Football match between reaserch and business
22. 9. 2015 - Annually football match in the name of the AVO President was held in September.
Czech skiers’ summer training took place in a wind tunnel
17. 9. 2015 - Possibility of adaptation to the wind environment in downhill skiing offers wind tunnel in VZLÚ.
Fatigue tests of fighter-bomber SU-22
9. 9. 2015 - VZLU provides fatigue testing of SU-22 in order to prolong the airframe life.
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2/2015
31. 8. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Proceedings presents Aircraft Industries
Modernization of VZLU´s wind tunnel has been completed
30. 7. 2015 - Both the new fan and the new cooling systém provided the wind tunnel enhanced functionallity.
A new book about whirl flutter of Jiří Čečrdle got first review
19. 6. 2015 - Original title of science publication is Whirl flutter of turboprop aircraft structers
Eurocommisar visited the ESPOSA stand at Paris Airshow
16. 6. 2015 - The biggest Airshow was held in June at Paris airport Le Bourget
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2015
19. 5. 2015 - VZLU is a sponsor of the European competition of satellite navigation systems
Promotion of Czech business on Aviation conference in the US
18. 5. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Conference organized by CzechInvest in cooperation with the Embassy in Washington was held in may in USA.
Josef Kašpar becomes a ASD member of the Board
15. 4. 2015 - In April Josef Kaspar, the chairman of VZLU, was elected as member of the Board of Directors of the European Aviation Manufacturers Association (ASD).
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine (1/2015)
3. 4. 2015 - New issue of magazine online
JIC - grant for Southbohemia companies
1. 4. 2015 - Take your chance to get a grant.
Ing. Josef Kašpar elected for president of ALV
30. 3. 2015 - ALV CR has elelcted new members of the Board
27. 3. 2015 - The following list contains key words to help potential users search for information they need.
VZLU´s Cubesat on Gateway to Space
12. 3. 2015 - An exhibition dedicated to space takes place in Prague from March to June.
VZLU was presented to students at the Czech technical university in Prague
5. 3. 2015 - On 4 March 2015, the Czech Technical University in Prague hosted the annual student job fair iKariéra. The fair was also attended by the Aerospace Research and Test Establishment.
VZLU received an award from the European Space Agency ESA
27. 2. 2015 - VZLU participates in the SWARM space mission, which explores the earth's magnetic field.
Improving the safety of aviation technology in the international program Future Sky Safety
15. 1. 2015 - In January 2015 started the program Future Sky Safety held within Horizon 2020
VZLU is part of a mission to Jupiter's moons
14. 1. 2015 - The mission called JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer) is the first mission of the class L (Large) selected for implementation under the ESA Cosmic Vision 2015-2025. The main objective of the mission is a thorough exploration of the planet Jupiter and its three moons, Europa, Callisto and Ganymede, which could provide acceptable living conditions.
A new price list for 3D measurement in VZLÚ Prague
12. 1. 2015 - A 3D measurement and calibration of gauges in VZLÚ Prague
19. 12. 2014 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2015.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 3/2014
1. 12. 2014 - Available in electronic version for free
Development of unmanned dron in VZLU within project AUVIS
13. 11. 2014 - Automated aerospace information system AUVIS
Project INMA - development of new technology for titanium sheet
7. 11. 2014 - VZLU participated in a European research project INMA (Innovative Manufacturing of complex components Ti sheet).
International conference INAIR 2014 is held in Prague
24. 10. 2014 - The main aim of the conference is Europe: how to stay connected.
VZLU gained "Technological Oscar"
23. 10. 2014 - VZLÚ participated in the development of electrically powered aircraft. The project led by EVEKTOR was awarded by Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
Mega grips for load tests at VZLU
1. 10. 2014 - VZLU opened a new clamping jaws from the US company MTS with a maximum load of up to 100 tons.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 2/2014
18. 9. 2014 - Available in electronic version on ALV web page
Workshop in VZLU: New European Programs for Aeronautics
11. 9. 2014 - On 19 September will be held in Prague in VZLU workshop focused on Horizon 2020 and Clean Sky 2
Football match between research and business
9. 9. 2014 - VZLU won this year football match organized by Association of Research Organizations AVO