Development of cooperation between VZLÚ and the industry in the EPSILON program
17. 2. 2017 - In the first call of the EPSILON program led by TAČR, VZLÚ together with industrial partners acquired funding of four research projects.
VZLÚ has significantly enlarged its activities in JTI Clean Sky 2
16. 2. 2017 - VZLÚ portfolio of projects solved within the common European Technology Initiative CS2 has enlarged by three research projects.
VZLÚ on the Czech-German aerospace days in Munich
22. 1. 2017 - VZLÚ and its subsidiary Serenum presented their activities in the field of astronautics to German partners.
12. 12. 2016 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2016. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2017!
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2016-02
31. 10. 2016 - Dedicated to project MOSTA - Modernization of Small Transport Aircraft to Increase Operation Effectiveness and Economy
Big day for Czech aerospace industry
5. 9. 2016 - The mail aim was to increase the export of the domestic aviation industry and find new markets.
Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.
Final meeting and the completion of the ESPOSA project
16. 6. 2016 - The final meeting attended by representatives of the European Commission was held in the Polish research center ILOT residing in Warsaw. The project was coordinated by PBS Velká Bíteš along with VZLÚ.