VZLU became a member of IFAR (International Forum for Aviation Research)
6. 11. 2012 - VZLU signed an agreement on cooperation with International Forum for Aviation Research (IFAR).
ICAS 2012 Conference
19. 10. 2012 - The 28th ICAS Congress took place in Brisbane, Australia, 23-28 September 2012.
New on Wikipedia
18. 10. 2012 - Information about VZLU now available also on Wikipedia.
The 90th Anniversary of VZLU in the National Technical Museum
8. 10. 2012 - The National Technical Museum of Prague hosted the celebration of the 90th anniversary of the VZLU.
Workshop on Flight Physics and Propulsion
2. 10. 2012 - EASN (European Aeronautics Science Network) together with VZLU (Aerospace research and test establishment) is organising its second international workshop on Flight Physics and Propulsion.
VZLU obtained a patent in the field of surface protection based on Zn-PTFE
24. 9. 2012 - VZLU in cooperation with FS CTU and CVP Galvanika developed an entirely new type of composite coating with friction reducing.
Open days in VZLU
17. 9. 2012 - In the months of September and October will be held in VZLU open days for students of selected secondary schools and technical colleges.
New website of international project ESPOSA
29. 6. 2012 - New ESPOSA website has been launched on www.esposa-project.eu
Ceremonial opening of the new test laboratories
10. 5. 2012 - Newly renovated premises intended for VZLU’s Department of Test Laboratories were formally opened on 3 May 2012.
90-year anniversary of VZLU
11. 4. 2012 - On 1st May 2012 it is ninety years of founding VZLU.
New VZLU´s advertising brochure
6. 4. 2012 - The new advertising brochure presenting VZLU´s cooperation with different industrial branches was released in April 2012.
VZLU coordinates a security research project SCENT
11. 1. 2012 - "Operational estimate of the spread of dangerous gases in the vicinity of an accident or a terrorist attack"
Seminar - CFD analysis
9. 12. 2011 - Efficient CAD to CFD Processes for Faster and More Accurate Analysis
International seminar – Advanced technologies, materials and devices for space application
21. 9. 2009 - Venue: 5-7 October 2010, VZLÚ, Prague, Czech Republic
Remarkable event in VZLU´s history – Palmovka gasholder has become a cultural monument
20. 8. 2008 - History of high-speed windtunnel in Palmovka - Prague.
VZLU is participating in program SWARM
VZLU concluded a contract with EADS Austrium.
Signed up of European Charter for Researchers
On 29. September 2008 representatives of EREA signed up a letter addressed to European Commissioner Janez Potočnik.
Meeting of CESAR project participants
On 30.September and 1.10.2008 was held second meeting of CESAR project participants in Congress Centre in Prague.
Workshop: Flow simulation in aviation and industrial applications (aerodynamics)
On 7 October next workshop about applied aerodynamics took place in VZLÚ.
More capacity in Accredited Test Laboratory
A new box-shape corrosion chamber was put into service.