Students are interested in working with VZLU
7. 3. 2013 - VZLU took part in the jobfair "iKariera" at Czech technical university in Prague.
VZLU has set up a spin-off company VZLU Technologies
14. 2. 2013 - VZLU Technologies, a.s. deals in production activities that are outside VZLU’s core business – research and development.
VZLU amongst the best research organizations in the Czech republic
10. 1. 2013 - According to the final evaluation results of Czech research organizations in 2012.
Pour Féliciter 2013
19. 12. 2012 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2013.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace Proceedings magazine 3/2012
14. 12. 2012 - You can read it for free on your computer.
Unmanned aircraft Manta in VZLU aerodynamic tunnel
4. 12. 2012 - We currently measure unmanned aircraft Manta in VZLU 3mLSWT wind tunnel.
EASN and VZLU workshop in Prague was successful
27. 11. 2012 - Workshop on Flight Physics and Propulsion took place in Barceló hotel Prague between October 31st and November 2nd, 2012.
You can download VZLU software
23. 11. 2012 - Visit our website where you will find software created in VZLU.
Open day in VZLU
22. 11. 2012 - VZLU organized an Open day for emloyees and their families.
ESPOSA Review meeting
19. 11. 2012 - The first ESPOSA review meeting took place in Barceló hotel Prague from 6th to 8th November 2012.
Customer day in VZLU
16. 11. 2012 - VZLU...along with industry.
VZLU became a member of IFAR (International Forum for Aviation Research)
6. 11. 2012 - VZLU signed an agreement on cooperation with International Forum for Aviation Research (IFAR).
ICAS 2012 Conference
19. 10. 2012 - The 28th ICAS Congress took place in Brisbane, Australia, 23-28 September 2012.
New on Wikipedia
18. 10. 2012 - Information about VZLU now available also on Wikipedia.
The 90th Anniversary of VZLU in the National Technical Museum
8. 10. 2012 - The National Technical Museum of Prague hosted the celebration of the 90th anniversary of the VZLU.
Workshop on Flight Physics and Propulsion
2. 10. 2012 - EASN (European Aeronautics Science Network) together with VZLU (Aerospace research and test establishment) is organising its second international workshop on Flight Physics and Propulsion.
VZLU obtained a patent in the field of surface protection based on Zn-PTFE
24. 9. 2012 - VZLU in cooperation with FS CTU and CVP Galvanika developed an entirely new type of composite coating with friction reducing.
Open days in VZLU
17. 9. 2012 - In the months of September and October will be held in VZLU open days for students of selected secondary schools and technical colleges.
New website of international project ESPOSA
29. 6. 2012 - New ESPOSA website has been launched on www.esposa-project.eu
Ceremonial opening of the new test laboratories
10. 5. 2012 - Newly renovated premises intended for VZLU’s Department of Test Laboratories were formally opened on 3 May 2012.