VZLU is part of joint EREA initiative called Future Sky
23. 1. 2014 - More about Future Sky in December EREA newsletter
Ing. Josef Kaspar chairman of EREA
21. 1. 2014 - EREA elected chairman for next two years
The biggest aerospace congress is held in Prague
20. 1. 2014 - 8th ASD convention supported by ALV this year in Prague
Modelling of the flow in aviation applications
16. 12. 2013 - In September 2013 was held another seminar on applied aerodynamics
Clean Sky 2 Info Day in Prague
11. 12. 2013 - Important announcement: Clean Sky 2 Info Day will take place in Prague on 14 January 2014.
VZLU is connected to CESNET
9. 12. 2013 - VZLU is using services of e-infrastructure CESNET
Microaccelerometers from VZLU are in orbit
29. 11. 2013 - On Friday, 22 November 2013 was launched the rocket Rokot from russian Pleseck Cosmodrome, which delivered a trio of European SWARM satellites to orbit.
Signature of the Memorandum of cooperation with UAI in Russian Federation
26. 11. 2013 - Director of VZLU signed the Memorandum with UAI
Stratocaching and VZLU
26. 11. 2013 - Department of Aerodynamics advised on the correct shape of stratocaches
Ultra light fighter from CVUT students was tested in VZLU
5. 11. 2013 - Almost 14 years is arising due to students unique ultra light fighter
Results of Innovation vouchers programme Prague
30. 10. 2013 - Industrial partners who succeed in programme can order their services at VZLU
Information meeting - Horizon 2020 and JTI Clean Sky 2
23. 10. 2013 - On 4 Dec 2013 participants can obtain important information regarding new EU programs
China opens sky for private flying
22. 10. 2013 - ..big opportunity for Czech aircraft market
Offical opening of Serenum, a.s.
5. 10. 2013 - In October we opened subsidiary company of VZLU
Aircraft of the Future
7. 8. 2013 - Between March and June 2013 VZLU together with the local basic school “ZŠ of the general Fajtl“ organized the art event entitled as “Aircraft of the Future”.
Clean Sky 2 takes off
5. 8. 2013 - This time with Czech aviation industry on board!
Education of young aviation engineers and researchers in the field of aircraft engines
4. 7. 2013 - A series of lectures is organized by the Department of Aerospace and Rocket Technologies of the University of Defence in Brno.
Important visits of famous persons in VZLÚ
3. 7. 2013 - Aviation research was always of interest to the leading personalities due to its strategic nature.
VZLÚ together with industrial partners succeeded in the third call of the ALFA Programme
3. 7. 2013 - The Alfa Programme is supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
VZLÚ is renovating the low speed wind tunnel
3. 7. 2013 - VZLÚ is renovating the aerodynamic tunnel in Prague-Letňany within the Large Infrastructure Project