VZLU prepares nanosatelit
12. 8. 2014 - Satellite will be used for the prove of funcionality of new space technologies in orbit
Wind around the high-rise buildings
6. 8. 2014 - When you know how the wind behaves, you can save
VZLU cooperates on the development of highly efficient turbines
1. 8. 2014 - The aim of the project is to design turbine sets with improved efficiency of energy conversion from primary energy into electrical energy.
VZLU is involved in EU project AFLoNext coordinated by Airbus
28. 7. 2014 - AFLoNext (ACTIVE FLOW LOADS & NOISE CONTROL ON NEXT GENERATION WING) is part of 7th Framework programme EU
AVO meeting in VZLU
25. 7. 2014 - Meeting of Association of Research Organization held in July in VZLU´s premises
VZLU is involved in the project Competence Centres of rail vehicles
15. 7. 2014 - Project CKDV (TE01020038) is financially supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
Modernization of wind tunnel continues
20. 6. 2014 - Other part of tunnel was replaced
Workshop: New European Programs for Aeronautics - WORKSHOP CANCELLED
13. 6. 2014 - On 2 and 3 July will be held in Prague and in Brno workshop focused on the Horizon 2020, Clean Sky 2 and SESAR 2020
Celebration of 45th anniversary of the take-off L-410
2. 6. 2014 - In April 1969 has taken off first legendary aircraft L-410
Innovation vouchers 2014
23. 5. 2014 - Continuation of the successful program
New wind tunnel in Technical University in Bratislava proposed by VZLU
19. 5. 2014 - VZLU prepared a proposal of wind tunnel for Technical University in Slovakia
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 1/2014
12. 5. 2014 - Available for free in electronic version
VZLU on convention of European Association of aerospace (ASD)
30. 4. 2014 - Annual convention of European Association of aerospace (ASD) this year in Prague
Popularization of research and development
24. 4. 2014 - We feature a video of all activities VZLU
Reliable locomotives for extreme conditions
17. 4. 2014 - VZLU and ground transportation
The new climate chamber at VZLU
4. 4. 2014 - VZLU expanding its testing possibilities in testing climate resistence
Speed skiers ride up to 240 km/h downhill
31. 3. 2014 - Radek Cermak overcome czech record in speed skiing.
VZLU attended jobfair for students of technical studies
7. 3. 2014 - Students are interested in working with VZLU
Centrifugal compressor "Drakula"
24. 2. 2014 - Powerful source of compressed air was installed in Motor laboratory of VZLU
The Olympic winner was trained in aerodynamic wind tunnel of VZLU
18. 2. 2014 - Wind tunnel helps the sport
VZLU is part of joint EREA initiative called Future Sky
23. 1. 2014 - More about Future Sky in December EREA newsletter
Ing. Josef Kaspar chairman of EREA
21. 1. 2014 - EREA elected chairman for next two years
The biggest aerospace congress is held in Prague
20. 1. 2014 - 8th ASD convention supported by ALV this year in Prague
Modelling of the flow in aviation applications
16. 12. 2013 - In September 2013 was held another seminar on applied aerodynamics
Clean Sky 2 Info Day in Prague
11. 12. 2013 - Important announcement: Clean Sky 2 Info Day will take place in Prague on 14 January 2014.
VZLU is connected to CESNET
9. 12. 2013 - VZLU is using services of e-infrastructure CESNET
Microaccelerometers from VZLU are in orbit
29. 11. 2013 - On Friday, 22 November 2013 was launched the rocket Rokot from russian Pleseck Cosmodrome, which delivered a trio of European SWARM satellites to orbit.
Signature of the Memorandum of cooperation with UAI in Russian Federation
26. 11. 2013 - Director of VZLU signed the Memorandum with UAI
Stratocaching and VZLU
26. 11. 2013 - Department of Aerodynamics advised on the correct shape of stratocaches
Ultra light fighter from CVUT students was tested in VZLU
5. 11. 2013 - Almost 14 years is arising due to students unique ultra light fighter
Results of Innovation vouchers programme Prague
30. 10. 2013 - Industrial partners who succeed in programme can order their services at VZLU
Information meeting - Horizon 2020 and JTI Clean Sky 2
23. 10. 2013 - On 4 Dec 2013 participants can obtain important information regarding new EU programs
China opens sky for private flying
22. 10. 2013 - ..big opportunity for Czech aircraft market
Offical opening of Serenum, a.s.
5. 10. 2013 - In October we opened subsidiary company of VZLU
Aircraft of the Future
7. 8. 2013 - Between March and June 2013 VZLU together with the local basic school “ZŠ of the general Fajtl“ organized the art event entitled as “Aircraft of the Future”.
Clean Sky 2 takes off
5. 8. 2013 - This time with Czech aviation industry on board!
Education of young aviation engineers and researchers in the field of aircraft engines
4. 7. 2013 - A series of lectures is organized by the Department of Aerospace and Rocket Technologies of the University of Defence in Brno.
Important visits of famous persons in VZLÚ
3. 7. 2013 - Aviation research was always of interest to the leading personalities due to its strategic nature.
VZLÚ together with industrial partners succeeded in the third call of the ALFA Programme
3. 7. 2013 - The Alfa Programme is supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
VZLÚ is renovating the low speed wind tunnel
3. 7. 2013 - VZLÚ is renovating the aerodynamic tunnel in Prague-Letňany within the Large Infrastructure Project
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd unveiled the new PC-24 jet
20. 6. 2013 - VZLU provided the initial wind tunnel testing to verify the basic configuration of the aircraft and the CFD support for the PC-24 flaps development.
Annual meeting of the International Project CERFAC in VZLU
20. 5. 2013 - The CERFAC project is a project of the EU Seventh Framework Programme that focuses on composite aircraft structures
Innovation vouchers Prague
13. 5. 2013 - VZLÚ joined a completely new programme - Innovation Vouchers
Complimentary Engineering Workshop
29. 4. 2013 - Advantages of Turbomachinery Simulation with STAR-CCM+
Students are interested in working with VZLU
7. 3. 2013 - VZLU took part in the jobfair "iKariera" at Czech technical university in Prague.
VZLU has set up a spin-off company VZLU Technologies
14. 2. 2013 - VZLU Technologies, a.s. deals in production activities that are outside VZLU’s core business – research and development.
VZLU amongst the best research organizations in the Czech republic
10. 1. 2013 - According to the final evaluation results of Czech research organizations in 2012.
Pour Féliciter 2013
19. 12. 2012 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2013.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace Proceedings magazine 3/2012
14. 12. 2012 - You can read it for free on your computer.
Unmanned aircraft Manta in VZLU aerodynamic tunnel
4. 12. 2012 - We currently measure unmanned aircraft Manta in VZLU 3mLSWT wind tunnel.