VZLU is developing cooperation with the most famous Russian air research center TSAGI
12. 4. 2018 - VZLU managed to obtain a grant for the international project AStRA focused on advanced composite structures for future regional aircraft and solved in cooperation with the Russian company TSAGI (Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute). The project is financially supported within the Inter-Action in Inter-Excellence Program of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
VZLU helps the development of a new turboprop engines
22. 3. 2018 - These days, the CTU started research and experimental activities in VZLU using brand-new Catalyst engine of GE Aviation, formerly known as ATP - Advanced Turboprop.
The Chamber of Deputies praised researchers
19. 3. 2018 - The Economic Committee for Innovation in Aeronautics and Space of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic granted the Honourable Mention to Mr. Ing. Vladimír Dániel, Ph.D. and his team for the successful implementation of the Czech nanosatellite project VZLUSAT-1.
Representatives of the Canadian aviation industry visited the VZLU
12. 3. 2018 - In connection with expanding cooperation with Canada, representatives of the Canadian aviation industry visited selected manufacturers of the Czech aviation industry and the VZLU - Czech Aerospace Research Centre in Prague in recent days.
Foreign journalists at VZLU
6. 3. 2018 - Five journalists of the global aviation journals visited VZLU on 6th March. The journalists were interested in the Czech aerospace industry, especially the support of the domestic aviation industry with respect to research and development activities and innovations.
New chairman of EREA association
18. 1. 2018 - Mr. Catalin Nae (President and CEO of INCAS) was elected new chairman of EREA (Association of European Research Establishments in Aeronautics) for 2018-2019
21. 12. 2017 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2017. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2018!
Research of axial turbine stages with Doosan Škoda Power
5. 12. 2017 - Work on the three-year project "VÍCESTUPEŇ" focused on flow research in the multi-stage axial turbine arrangement has been successfully completed.