21. 12. 2017 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2017. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2018!
Research of axial turbine stages with Doosan Škoda Power
5. 12. 2017 - Work on the three-year project "VÍCESTUPEŇ" focused on flow research in the multi-stage axial turbine arrangement has been successfully completed.
A new telescope for exploring X-ray objects in space
1. 12. 2017 - Part of the X-ray project, focusing on the development of a new X-ray telescope for space applications, has been successfully completed. Space missions continue.
EREA Annual Event 2017 and EREA Awards
30. 11. 2017 - On 29 November, a regular EREA Annual Event was held in Brussels with a ceremony for the EREA Best Scientific Publication Awards.
VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent
10. 11. 2017 - VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent for a for a non-invasive monitoring system of the dielectric matrix flow during the RTM process.
VZLU is involved in the project „Cesta pro mladé“
17. 10. 2017 - From 2017 VZLU is involved in the project "Cesta pro mladé".
Press conference VZLUSAT-1 100 days in space
6. 10. 2017 - On October 6, 2017 a press conference was held to present the flight phase of the Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1.
New brochure introduced JTI Clean Sky 2 programme
19. 9. 2017 - "Clean Sky working together with the Member States and Regions"