The first Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1 was successfully launched into the cosmos
23. 6. 2017 - On Friday, June 23, 2017, in the morning, the VZLUSAT-1 nanosatellite was launched into Earth's orbit using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C38).
Science fair in Letnany 8-10/6 2017
8. 6. 2017 - Career zone at Science fair was a space where students, graduates and others interested in working in Czech and foreign science meet companies.
ALV changed its name
1. 6. 2017 - ALV has changed its name to the Association of Aerospace Manufacturers. Changing the name suggests that ALV is also expanding in space activities.
Gas holder in Liben showed its secrets to public
15. 5. 2017 - During the weekend on 13-14 May the gas holder in Liben was open for the public within the Open House Prague Festival.
VZLU obtained Czech patent for transparent mould for precision casting
2. 5. 2017 - The mould can be used in a number of technical sectors where there is a demand for making a precise molding or casting without obvious defects.
95-year anniversary of VZLU
2. 5. 2017 - This year it is ninetyfive years when the predecessor of VZLU, “Vzduchoplavecký studijní ústav”, was founded by the decree of Ministry of national defence.
First issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings in 2017
1. 5. 2017 - Click here for free online version.
VZLU GROUP - research centre and spin off companies
14. 4. 2017 - We introduce our new business brand VZLU GROUP and activities of VZLU´s subsidiaries.