Ing. Jiří Čečrdle, Ph.D, senior scientist at VZLU, has published his book related to whirl flutter
19. 6. 2015 - Original title of science publication is Whirl flutter of turboprop aircraft structers
Eurocomisar visited the Esposa stand on Paris Airshow
16. 6. 2015 - The biggest Airshow was held in June at Paris airport Le Bourget
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2015
19. 5. 2015 -
Promotion of Czech business on Aviation conference in the US
18. 5. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Conference organized by CzechInvest in cooperation with the Embassy in Washington was held in may in USA.
Josef Kašpar becomes a ASD member of the Board
15. 4. 2015 -
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine (1/2015)
3. 4. 2015 -
JIC - grant for Southbohemia companies
1. 4. 2015 -
Ing. Josef Kašpar elected for president of ALV
30. 3. 2015 -
VZLU´s Cubesat on Gateway to Space
12. 3. 2015 - An exhibition dedicated to space takes place in Prague from March to June.
VZLU was presented to students at the Czech technical university in Prague
5. 3. 2015 - On 4 March 2015, the Czech Technical University in Prague hosted the annual student job fair iKariéra. The fair was also attended by the Aerospace Research and Test Establishment.
VZLU received an award from the European Space Agency ESA
27. 2. 2015 - VZLU participates in the SWARM space mission, which explores the earth's magnetic field.
Improving the safety of aviation technology in the international program Future Sky Safety
15. 1. 2015 - In January 2015 started the program Future Sky Safety held within Horizon 2020
VZLU is part of a mission to Jupiter's moons
14. 1. 2015 - The mission called JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer) is the first mission of the class L (Large) selected for implementation under the ESA Cosmic Vision 2015-2025. The main objective of the mission is a thorough exploration of the planet Jupiter and its three moons, Europa, Callisto and Ganymede, which could provide acceptable living conditions.
A new price list for 3D measurement in VZLÚ Prague
12. 1. 2015 - A 3D measurement and calibration of gauges in VZLÚ Prague
19. 12. 2014 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2015.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 3/2014
1. 12. 2014 - Available in electronic version for free
Development of unmanned dron in VZLU within project AUVIS
13. 11. 2014 - Automated aerospace information system AUVIS
Project INMA - development of new technology for titanium sheet
7. 11. 2014 - VZLU participated in a European research project INMA (Innovative Manufacturing of complex components Ti sheet).
International conference INAIR 2014 is held in Prague
24. 10. 2014 - The main aim of the conference is Europe: how to stay connected.
VZLU gained "Technological Oscar"
23. 10. 2014 - VZLÚ participated in the development of electrically powered aircraft. The project led by EVEKTOR was awarded by Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.