Development of unmanned dron in VZLU within project AUVIS
13. 11. 2014 - Automated aerospace information system AUVIS
Project INMA - development of new technology for titanium sheet
7. 11. 2014 - VZLU participated in a European research project INMA (Innovative Manufacturing of complex components Ti sheet).
International conference INAIR 2014 is held in Prague
24. 10. 2014 - The main aim of the conference is Europe: how to stay connected.
VZLU gained "Technological Oscar"
23. 10. 2014 - VZLÚ participated in the development of electrically powered aircraft. The project led by EVEKTOR was awarded by Technology Agency of the Czech Republic.
Mega grips for load tests at VZLU
1. 10. 2014 - VZLU opened a new clamping jaws from the US company MTS with a maximum load of up to 100 tons.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 2/2014
18. 9. 2014 - Available in electronic version on ALV web page
Workshop in VZLU: New European Programs for Aeronautics
11. 9. 2014 - On 19 September will be held in Prague in VZLU workshop focused on Horizon 2020 and Clean Sky 2
Football match between research and business
9. 9. 2014 - VZLU won this year football match organized by Association of Research Organizations AVO
VZLU prepares nanosatelit
12. 8. 2014 - Satellite will be used for the prove of funcionality of new space technologies in orbit
Wind around the high-rise buildings
6. 8. 2014 - When you know how the wind behaves, you can save
VZLU cooperates on the development of highly efficient turbines
1. 8. 2014 - The aim of the project is to design turbine sets with improved efficiency of energy conversion from primary energy into electrical energy.
VZLU is involved in EU project AFLoNext coordinated by Airbus
28. 7. 2014 - AFLoNext (ACTIVE FLOW LOADS & NOISE CONTROL ON NEXT GENERATION WING) is part of 7th Framework programme EU
AVO meeting in VZLU
25. 7. 2014 - Meeting of Association of Research Organization held in July in VZLU´s premises
VZLU is involved in the project Competence Centres of rail vehicles
15. 7. 2014 - Project CKDV (TE01020038) is financially supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
Modernization of wind tunnel continues
20. 6. 2014 - Other part of tunnel was replaced
Workshop: New European Programs for Aeronautics - WORKSHOP CANCELLED
13. 6. 2014 - On 2 and 3 July will be held in Prague and in Brno workshop focused on the Horizon 2020, Clean Sky 2 and SESAR 2020
Celebration of 45th anniversary of the take-off L-410
2. 6. 2014 - In April 1969 has taken off first legendary aircraft L-410
Innovation vouchers 2014
23. 5. 2014 - Continuation of the successful program
New wind tunnel in Technical University in Bratislava proposed by VZLU
19. 5. 2014 - VZLU prepared a proposal of wind tunnel for Technical University in Slovakia
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 1/2014
12. 5. 2014 - Available for free in electronic version