Fatigue tests of fighter-bomber SU-22
9. 9. 2015 - VZLU provides fatigue testing of SU-22 in order to prolong the airframe life.
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2/2015
31. 8. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Proceedings presents Aircraft Industries
Modernization of VZLU´s wind tunnel has been completed
30. 7. 2015 - Both the new fan and the new cooling systém provided the wind tunnel enhanced functionallity.
A new book about whirl flutter of Jiří Čečrdle got first review
19. 6. 2015 - Original title of science publication is Whirl flutter of turboprop aircraft structers
Eurocommisar visited the ESPOSA stand at Paris Airshow
16. 6. 2015 - The biggest Airshow was held in June at Paris airport Le Bourget
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2015
19. 5. 2015 - VZLU is a sponsor of the European competition of satellite navigation systems
Promotion of Czech business on Aviation conference in the US
18. 5. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Conference organized by CzechInvest in cooperation with the Embassy in Washington was held in may in USA.
Josef Kašpar becomes a ASD member of the Board
15. 4. 2015 - In April Josef Kaspar, the chairman of VZLU, was elected as member of the Board of Directors of the European Aviation Manufacturers Association (ASD).
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine (1/2015)
3. 4. 2015 - New issue of magazine online
JIC - grant for Southbohemia companies
1. 4. 2015 - Take your chance to get a grant.
Ing. Josef Kašpar elected for president of ALV
30. 3. 2015 - ALV CR has elelcted new members of the Board
27. 3. 2015 - The following list contains key words to help potential users search for information they need.
VZLU´s Cubesat on Gateway to Space
12. 3. 2015 - An exhibition dedicated to space takes place in Prague from March to June.
VZLU was presented to students at the Czech technical university in Prague
5. 3. 2015 - On 4 March 2015, the Czech Technical University in Prague hosted the annual student job fair iKariéra. The fair was also attended by the Aerospace Research and Test Establishment.
VZLU received an award from the European Space Agency ESA
27. 2. 2015 - VZLU participates in the SWARM space mission, which explores the earth's magnetic field.
Improving the safety of aviation technology in the international program Future Sky Safety
15. 1. 2015 - In January 2015 started the program Future Sky Safety held within Horizon 2020
VZLU is part of a mission to Jupiter's moons
14. 1. 2015 - The mission called JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer) is the first mission of the class L (Large) selected for implementation under the ESA Cosmic Vision 2015-2025. The main objective of the mission is a thorough exploration of the planet Jupiter and its three moons, Europa, Callisto and Ganymede, which could provide acceptable living conditions.
A new price list for 3D measurement in VZLÚ Prague
12. 1. 2015 - A 3D measurement and calibration of gauges in VZLÚ Prague
19. 12. 2014 - VZLU wish you a happy and successful new year 2015.
New issue of the Czech Aerospace proceedings magazine 3/2014
1. 12. 2014 - Available in electronic version for free