Microaccelerometers from VZLU are in orbit
29. 11. 2013 - On Friday, 22 November 2013 was launched the rocket Rokot from russian Pleseck Cosmodrome, which delivered a trio of European SWARM satellites to orbit.
Signature of the Memorandum of cooperation with UAI in Russian Federation
26. 11. 2013 - Director of VZLU signed the Memorandum with UAI
Stratocaching and VZLU
26. 11. 2013 - Department of Aerodynamics advised on the correct shape of stratocaches
Ultra light fighter from CVUT students was tested in VZLU
5. 11. 2013 - Almost 14 years is arising due to students unique ultra light fighter
Results of Innovation vouchers programme Prague
30. 10. 2013 - Industrial partners who succeed in programme can order their services at VZLU
Information meeting - Horizon 2020 and JTI Clean Sky 2
23. 10. 2013 - On 4 Dec 2013 participants can obtain important information regarding new EU programs
China opens sky for private flying
22. 10. 2013 - ..big opportunity for Czech aircraft market
Offical opening of Serenum, a.s.
5. 10. 2013 - In October we opened subsidiary company of VZLU
Aircraft of the Future
7. 8. 2013 - Between March and June 2013 VZLU together with the local basic school “ZŠ of the general Fajtl“ organized the art event entitled as “Aircraft of the Future”.
Clean Sky 2 takes off
5. 8. 2013 - This time with Czech aviation industry on board!
Education of young aviation engineers and researchers in the field of aircraft engines
4. 7. 2013 - A series of lectures is organized by the Department of Aerospace and Rocket Technologies of the University of Defence in Brno.
Important visits of famous persons in VZLÚ
3. 7. 2013 - Aviation research was always of interest to the leading personalities due to its strategic nature.
VZLÚ together with industrial partners succeeded in the third call of the ALFA Programme
3. 7. 2013 - The Alfa Programme is supported by the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
VZLÚ is renovating the low speed wind tunnel
3. 7. 2013 - VZLÚ is renovating the aerodynamic tunnel in Prague-Letňany within the Large Infrastructure Project
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd unveiled the new PC-24 jet
20. 6. 2013 - VZLU provided the initial wind tunnel testing to verify the basic configuration of the aircraft and the CFD support for the PC-24 flaps development.
Annual meeting of the International Project CERFAC in VZLU
20. 5. 2013 - The CERFAC project is a project of the EU Seventh Framework Programme that focuses on composite aircraft structures
Innovation vouchers Prague
13. 5. 2013 - VZLÚ joined a completely new programme - Innovation Vouchers
Complimentary Engineering Workshop
29. 4. 2013 - Advantages of Turbomachinery Simulation with STAR-CCM+
Students are interested in working with VZLU
7. 3. 2013 - VZLU took part in the jobfair "iKariera" at Czech technical university in Prague.
VZLU has set up a spin-off company VZLU Technologies
14. 2. 2013 - VZLU Technologies, a.s. deals in production activities that are outside VZLU’s core business – research and development.