21. 12. 2017 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2017. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2018!
Research of axial turbine stages with Doosan Škoda Power
5. 12. 2017 - Work on the three-year project "VÍCESTUPEŇ" focused on flow research in the multi-stage axial turbine arrangement has been successfully completed.
A new telescope for exploring X-ray objects in space
1. 12. 2017 - Part of the X-ray project, focusing on the development of a new X-ray telescope for space applications, has been successfully completed. Space missions continue.
EREA Annual Event 2017 and EREA Awards
30. 11. 2017 - On 29 November, a regular EREA Annual Event was held in Brussels with a ceremony for the EREA Best Scientific Publication Awards.
VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent
10. 11. 2017 - VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent for a for a non-invasive monitoring system of the dielectric matrix flow during the RTM process.
VZLU is involved in the project „Cesta pro mladé“
17. 10. 2017 - From 2017 VZLU is involved in the project "Cesta pro mladé".
Press conference VZLUSAT-1 100 days in space
6. 10. 2017 - On October 6, 2017 a press conference was held to present the flight phase of the Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1.
New brochure introduced JTI Clean Sky 2 programme
19. 9. 2017 - "Clean Sky working together with the Member States and Regions"
Czech VZLUSAT-1 reports from the orbit
18. 7. 2017 - The nanosatellite circulates on a polar track at an altitude of 505 km with an orbital velocity of 7610 m / s.
The first Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1 was successfully launched into the cosmos
23. 6. 2017 - On Friday, June 23, 2017, in the morning, the VZLUSAT-1 nanosatellite was launched into Earth's orbit using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C38).
Science fair in Letnany 8-10/6 2017
8. 6. 2017 - Career zone at Science fair was a space where students, graduates and others interested in working in Czech and foreign science meet companies.
ALV changed its name
1. 6. 2017 - ALV has changed its name to the Association of Aerospace Manufacturers. Changing the name suggests that ALV is also expanding in space activities.
Gas holder in Liben showed its secrets to public
15. 5. 2017 - During the weekend on 13-14 May the gas holder in Liben was open for the public within the Open House Prague Festival.
VZLU obtained Czech patent for transparent mould for precision casting
2. 5. 2017 - The mould can be used in a number of technical sectors where there is a demand for making a precise molding or casting without obvious defects.
95-year anniversary of VZLU
2. 5. 2017 - This year it is ninetyfive years when the predecessor of VZLU, “Vzduchoplavecký studijní ústav”, was founded by the decree of Ministry of national defence.
First issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings in 2017
1. 5. 2017 - Click here for free online version.
VZLU GROUP - research centre and spin off companies
14. 4. 2017 - We introduce our new business brand VZLU GROUP and activities of VZLU´s subsidiaries.
Clean Sky 2 conference
3. 3. 2017 - A national conference on Clean Sky 2 was held in Prague on 15 February 2017.
Development of cooperation between VZLÚ and the industry in the EPSILON program
17. 2. 2017 - In the first call of the EPSILON program led by TAČR, VZLÚ together with industrial partners acquired funding of four research projects.
VZLÚ has significantly enlarged its activities in JTI Clean Sky 2
16. 2. 2017 - VZLÚ portfolio of projects solved within the common European Technology Initiative CS2 has enlarged by three research projects.
VZLÚ on the Czech-German aerospace days in Munich
22. 1. 2017 - VZLÚ and its subsidiary Serenum presented their activities in the field of astronautics to German partners.
12. 12. 2016 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2016. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2017!
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2016-02
31. 10. 2016 - Dedicated to project MOSTA - Modernization of Small Transport Aircraft to Increase Operation Effectiveness and Economy
Big day for Czech aerospace industry
5. 9. 2016 - The mail aim was to increase the export of the domestic aviation industry and find new markets.
Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.
Final meeting and the completion of the ESPOSA project
16. 6. 2016 - The final meeting attended by representatives of the European Commission was held in the Polish research center ILOT residing in Warsaw. The project was coordinated by PBS Velká Bíteš along with VZLÚ.
VZLU obtained the Czech Stability Award
1. 6. 2016 - The award provides an independent view of the financial and non-financial standing of the company.
Visit of Chinese delegation from AVIC
27. 5. 2016 - The Chinese delegation from AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) hold cooperation talks with VZLÚ.
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2016
4. 4. 2016 - VZLU is again a sponzor of the European competition of satellite navigation syste.
Every year VZLU is introduced to college students
31. 3. 2016 - VZLU was introduced to the students of University of West Bohemia in Pilsen and Technical University in Prague
25. 2. 2016 - VZLU successfully solves the project focused on a new reaction stage with higher efficiency for use in steam turbines with lower outputs.
New tax deduction in a field of research and development
13. 1. 2016 - In accordance with § 34 of the Act no. 586/1992 Coll., On income taxes can be deducted from the tax deductible allowance of 100 to 110%.
New issue of Aviation journal.
11. 1. 2016 - Available for free in electronic version.
22. 12. 2015 - Thank you for cooperation in 2015.
Evaluation of the competition ESNC 2015
4. 12. 2015 - VZLU is actively involved in space activities. The awards for winners were provided by VZLU.
Introducing new spin off company VZLUTEST, a.s.
1. 12. 2015 - New spin off company established in November 2015.
Prestigious award for young researchers received the researcher from VZLU.
27. 11. 2015 - The expert jury annually awards scientific advance in the field of material fatigue tests.
Further proof that sport is becoming a science
20. 11. 2015 - Downhill skier Ondrej Bank tunes details before the first World Cup in a wind tunnel at VZLU.
Invitation for Publication of International competition ESNC
18. 11. 2015 - European Satellite Navigation Competition ESNC is an international competition that selects the best ideas making use of satellite navigation systems in various areas of human activity.
IFAR (Forum for Aviation Research) summit was held in USA on october
21. 10. 2015 - Summit of International Forum for Aviation Research (IFAR) was held in October.
ESPOSA workshop on international science conference MOSATT 2015
6. 10. 2015 - ESPOSA Workshop on Reliable “COTS” Based Systems for Small Engine.
Scientific seminar on Airflow modelling in aeronautical and industrial applications 2015
1. 10. 2015 - Scientific and technical seminar focused on the issue of air flow was held in September at VZLU.
Football match between reaserch and business
22. 9. 2015 - Annually football match in the name of the AVO President was held in September.
Czech skiers’ summer training took place in a wind tunnel
17. 9. 2015 - Possibility of adaptation to the wind environment in downhill skiing offers wind tunnel in VZLÚ.
Fatigue tests of fighter-bomber SU-22
9. 9. 2015 - VZLU provides fatigue testing of SU-22 in order to prolong the airframe life.
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2/2015
31. 8. 2015 - Czech Aerospace Proceedings presents Aircraft Industries
Modernization of VZLU´s wind tunnel has been completed
30. 7. 2015 - Both the new fan and the new cooling systém provided the wind tunnel enhanced functionallity.
A new book about whirl flutter of Jiří Čečrdle got first review
19. 6. 2015 - Original title of science publication is Whirl flutter of turboprop aircraft structers