21. 12. 2017 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2017. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2018!
Research of axial turbine stages with Doosan Škoda Power
5. 12. 2017 - Work on the three-year project "VÍCESTUPEŇ" focused on flow research in the multi-stage axial turbine arrangement has been successfully completed.
A new telescope for exploring X-ray objects in space
1. 12. 2017 - Part of the X-ray project, focusing on the development of a new X-ray telescope for space applications, has been successfully completed. Space missions continue.
EREA Annual Event 2017 and EREA Awards
30. 11. 2017 - On 29 November, a regular EREA Annual Event was held in Brussels with a ceremony for the EREA Best Scientific Publication Awards.
VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent
10. 11. 2017 - VZLU has been awarded a new Czech patent for a for a non-invasive monitoring system of the dielectric matrix flow during the RTM process.
VZLU is involved in the project „Cesta pro mladé“
17. 10. 2017 - From 2017 VZLU is involved in the project "Cesta pro mladé".
Press conference VZLUSAT-1 100 days in space
6. 10. 2017 - On October 6, 2017 a press conference was held to present the flight phase of the Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1.
New brochure introduced JTI Clean Sky 2 programme
19. 9. 2017 - "Clean Sky working together with the Member States and Regions"
Czech VZLUSAT-1 reports from the orbit
18. 7. 2017 - The nanosatellite circulates on a polar track at an altitude of 505 km with an orbital velocity of 7610 m / s.
The first Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1 was successfully launched into the cosmos
23. 6. 2017 - On Friday, June 23, 2017, in the morning, the VZLUSAT-1 nanosatellite was launched into Earth's orbit using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C38).
Science fair in Letnany 8-10/6 2017
8. 6. 2017 - Career zone at Science fair was a space where students, graduates and others interested in working in Czech and foreign science meet companies.
ALV changed its name
1. 6. 2017 - ALV has changed its name to the Association of Aerospace Manufacturers. Changing the name suggests that ALV is also expanding in space activities.
Gas holder in Liben showed its secrets to public
15. 5. 2017 - During the weekend on 13-14 May the gas holder in Liben was open for the public within the Open House Prague Festival.
VZLU obtained Czech patent for transparent mould for precision casting
2. 5. 2017 - The mould can be used in a number of technical sectors where there is a demand for making a precise molding or casting without obvious defects.
95-year anniversary of VZLU
2. 5. 2017 - This year it is ninetyfive years when the predecessor of VZLU, “Vzduchoplavecký studijní ústav”, was founded by the decree of Ministry of national defence.
First issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings in 2017
1. 5. 2017 - Click here for free online version.
VZLU GROUP - research centre and spin off companies
14. 4. 2017 - We introduce our new business brand VZLU GROUP and activities of VZLU´s subsidiaries.
Clean Sky 2 conference
3. 3. 2017 - A national conference on Clean Sky 2 was held in Prague on 15 February 2017.
Development of cooperation between VZLÚ and the industry in the EPSILON program
17. 2. 2017 - In the first call of the EPSILON program led by TAČR, VZLÚ together with industrial partners acquired funding of four research projects.
VZLÚ has significantly enlarged its activities in JTI Clean Sky 2
16. 2. 2017 - VZLÚ portfolio of projects solved within the common European Technology Initiative CS2 has enlarged by three research projects.