The first technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1 was successfully launched into the cosmos
23. 6. 2017 - On Friday, June 23, 2017, in the morning, the VZLUSAT-1 nanosatellite was launched into Earth's orbit using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C38).
Science fair in Letnany 8-10/6 2017
8. 6. 2017 - Career zone at Science fair was a space where students, graduates and others interested in working in Czech and foreign science meet companies.
First issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings in 2017
1. 5. 2017 - Click here for free online version.
Clean Sky 2 conference
3. 3. 2017 - A national conference on Clean Sky 2 was held in Prague on 15 February 2017.
Development of cooperation between VZLÚ and the industry in the EPSILON program
17. 2. 2017 - In the first call of the EPSILON program led by TAČR, VZLÚ together with industrial partners acquired funding of four research projects.
VZLÚ has significantly enlarged its activities in JTI Clean Sky 2
16. 2. 2017 - VZLÚ portfolio of projects solved within the common European Technology Initiative CS2 has enlarged by three research projects.
VZLÚ on the Czech-German aerospace days in Munich
22. 1. 2017 - VZLÚ and its subsidiary Serenum presented their activities in the field of astronautics to German partners.
12. 12. 2016 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2016. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2017!
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2016-02
31. 10. 2016 - Dedicated to project MOSTA - Modernization of Small Transport Aircraft to Increase Operation Effectiveness and Economy
Big day for Czech aerospace industry
5. 9. 2016 - The mail aim was to increase the export of the domestic aviation industry and find new markets.
Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.
Final meeting and the completion of the ESPOSA project
16. 6. 2016 - The final meeting attended by representatives of the European Commission was held in the Polish research center ILOT residing in Warsaw. The project was coordinated by PBS Velká Bíteš along with VZLÚ.
VZLU obtained the Czech Stability Award
1. 6. 2016 - The award provides an independent view of the financial and non-financial standing of the company.
Visit of Chinese delegation from AVIC
27. 5. 2016 - The Chinese delegation from AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) hold cooperation talks with VZLÚ.
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2016
4. 4. 2016 - VZLU is again a sponzor of the European competition of satellite navigation syste.
Every year VZLU is introduced to college students
31. 3. 2016 - VZLU was introduced to the students of University of West Bohemia in Pilsen and Technical University in Prague
25. 2. 2016 - VZLU successfully solves the project focused on a new reaction stage with higher efficiency for use in steam turbines with lower outputs.
New tax deduction in a field of research and development
13. 1. 2016 - In accordance with § 34 of the Act no. 586/1992 Coll., On income taxes can be deducted from the tax deductible allowance of 100 to 110%.