Big day for Czech aerospace industry
5. 9. 2016 - The mail aim was to increase the export of the domestic aviation industry and find new markets.
Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.
Final meeting and the completion of the ESPOSA project
16. 6. 2016 - The final meeting attended by representatives of the European Commission was held in the Polish research center ILOT residing in Warsaw. The project was coordinated by PBS Velká Bíteš along with VZLÚ.
VZLU obtained the Czech Stability Award
1. 6. 2016 - The award provides an independent view of the financial and non-financial standing of the company.
Visit of Chinese delegation from AVIC
27. 5. 2016 - The Chinese delegation from AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) hold cooperation talks with VZLÚ.
ESNC - European Satellite Navigation Competition 2016
4. 4. 2016 - VZLU is again a sponzor of the European competition of satellite navigation syste.
Every year VZLU is introduced to college students
31. 3. 2016 - VZLU was introduced to the students of University of West Bohemia in Pilsen and Technical University in Prague
25. 2. 2016 - VZLU successfully solves the project focused on a new reaction stage with higher efficiency for use in steam turbines with lower outputs.
New tax deduction in a field of research and development
13. 1. 2016 - In accordance with § 34 of the Act no. 586/1992 Coll., On income taxes can be deducted from the tax deductible allowance of 100 to 110%.
New issue of Aviation journal.
11. 1. 2016 - Available for free in electronic version.
22. 12. 2015 - Thank you for cooperation in 2015.
Evaluation of the competition ESNC 2015
4. 12. 2015 - VZLU is actively involved in space activities. The awards for winners were provided by VZLU.
Introducing new spin off company VZLUTEST, a.s.
1. 12. 2015 - New spin off company established in November 2015.
Prestigious award for young researchers received the researcher from VZLU.
27. 11. 2015 - The expert jury annually awards scientific advance in the field of material fatigue tests.
Further proof that sport is becoming a science
20. 11. 2015 - Downhill skier Ondrej Bank tunes details before the first World Cup in a wind tunnel at VZLU.
Invitation for Publication of International competition ESNC
18. 11. 2015 - European Satellite Navigation Competition ESNC is an international competition that selects the best ideas making use of satellite navigation systems in various areas of human activity.
IFAR (Forum for Aviation Research) summit was held in USA on october
21. 10. 2015 - Summit of International Forum for Aviation Research (IFAR) was held in October.
ESPOSA workshop on international science conference MOSATT 2015
6. 10. 2015 - ESPOSA Workshop on Reliable “COTS” Based Systems for Small Engine.