VZLU is involved in the project „Cesta pro mladé“
17. 10. 2017 - From 2017 VZLU is involved in the project "Cesta pro mladé".
Czech VZLUSAT-1 reports from the orbit
18. 7. 2017 - The nanosatellite circulates on a polar track at an altitude of 505 km with an orbital velocity of 7610 m / s.
The first Czech technology nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1 was successfully launched into the cosmos
23. 6. 2017 - On Friday, June 23, 2017, in the morning, the VZLUSAT-1 nanosatellite was launched into Earth's orbit using the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C38).
Science fair in Letnany 8-10/6 2017
8. 6. 2017 - Career zone at Science fair was a space where students, graduates and others interested in working in Czech and foreign science meet companies.
ALV changed its name
1. 6. 2017 - ALV has changed its name to the Association of Aerospace Manufacturers. Changing the name suggests that ALV is also expanding in space activities.
Gas holder in Liben showed its secrets to public
15. 5. 2017 - During the weekend on 13-14 May the gas holder in Liben was open for the public within the Open House Prague Festival.
VZLU obtained Czech patent for transparent mould for precision casting
2. 5. 2017 - The mould can be used in a number of technical sectors where there is a demand for making a precise molding or casting without obvious defects.
95-year anniversary of VZLU
2. 5. 2017 - This year it is ninetyfive years when the predecessor of VZLU, “Vzduchoplavecký studijní ústav”, was founded by the decree of Ministry of national defence.
First issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings in 2017
1. 5. 2017 - Click here for free online version.
VZLU GROUP - research centre and spin off companies
14. 4. 2017 - We introduce our new business brand VZLU GROUP and activities of VZLU´s subsidiaries.
Clean Sky 2 conference
3. 3. 2017 - A national conference on Clean Sky 2 was held in Prague on 15 February 2017.
Development of cooperation between VZLÚ and the industry in the EPSILON program
17. 2. 2017 - In the first call of the EPSILON program led by TAČR, VZLÚ together with industrial partners acquired funding of four research projects.
VZLÚ has significantly enlarged its activities in JTI Clean Sky 2
16. 2. 2017 - VZLÚ portfolio of projects solved within the common European Technology Initiative CS2 has enlarged by three research projects.
VZLÚ on the Czech-German aerospace days in Munich
22. 1. 2017 - VZLÚ and its subsidiary Serenum presented their activities in the field of astronautics to German partners.
12. 12. 2016 - Thank you for your cooperation in 2016. VZLU wishes you a happy and successful New Year 2017!
Special issue of Czech Aerospace Proceedings 2016-02
31. 10. 2016 - Dedicated to project MOSTA - Modernization of Small Transport Aircraft to Increase Operation Effectiveness and Economy
Big day for Czech aerospace industry
5. 9. 2016 - The mail aim was to increase the export of the domestic aviation industry and find new markets.
Satellite VZLUSAT-1 si ready to launch
21. 7. 2016 - The nanosatelite will be launched this autumn into Earth Orbit
VZLU is successful in Clean Sky 2
4. 7. 2016 - VZLU received EU funding for three research projects.
The Czech Republic will join the space launch rockets program
30. 6. 2016 - Czech Republic's involvement in the program means cooperation with the biggest European consortium Airbus Safran Launchers for VZLU.